Friday, March 5, 2010

This Weeks Guest Designer!!!!

A Night In Paris
by
Debbie Burns
Look at this amazing layout created by this weeks guest designer, Debbie Burns. Debbie is an incredible paper artist and brings her pages to life with the creative flare she has for color, texture and design. We are so blessed to have her as part of our wonderful challenge this week. Thanx so much Debbie....We love your work!
We hope you will take the time to stop by Debbie's blog and breathe in a little fresh creative air...here is a bit about Debbie in her own words.
I am a single mom to a son 22 and daughter who will turn 20 on March 4th. My third child is my precious dog Zoey. I have been hooked on scrap booking for 12 years. I love the creativity it has unleashed in me. My life at times can be pretty stressful, and my outlet in the evenings is working on a layout.
My favorite paper line at the current moment is Die Cuts With A View. I just bought their new paper pack, Songbird. It is so darn cute! Who knows what my favorite will be next week. LOL!
My favorite tool is my Cricut and Cricut Expression. I love the capabilities you have when combining the machine with the Design Studio.
My favorite color to scrap with is brown.
My inspiration comes from all the beautiful galleries and blogs. I love to look at other peoples work. So many that I admire and so many that make me push harder to be more creative.
I try to put aside a little time each evening to work on a layout. If it's only 15 minutes, that's okay. I look forward to the weekend when I can spend lots more time in my scrapbook room.

Okay, scroll on down to the next post to see the other designers work.