Friday, July 30, 2010

SOUS Guest Designer July 30



This week we have another wonderful Guest Designer to share with you! Please help us welcome Jill Larocque! She has been a great follower and often contributes her pages to our challenges! Thank you so much Jill for being our Guest this week! And really, how awesome is this photo of hers! The coolest background ever for a photo shoot!




Here is a little about Jill in her own words:


I was introduced to scrapbooking when I was in University and went to my first Creative Memories party! I did layouts here and there but didn’t really keep up until my first son was born and manages to get his first year done. I recently just started scrapbooking much more when I came across the SOUS blog. It renewed my excitement for scrapbooking. My goal is to get one layout done a week and keep up with the boy’s albums so that they will always have something special to remember our family memories. My boys (4 years and 1 year) are what I scrapbook most as I love watching them discover the world. I have just returned to work from mat leave in the NICU and am hoping that I can still keep up with my one layout a week (we’ll see)! I am in a scrapbook store at least once a week as I love to see all the new products and pick out fun, colourful papers to create with. I am completely hooked and thank the fabulous SOUS ladies for allowing me to be a GD this week!



Please visit Jill at her blog to see some more details on this most awesome LO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jill, this is so fun, and so full of wonderful details!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you do a great job and can't wait to see my pages and take photo's of your family for you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..