Friday, December 13, 2013

Ornament Die cut reveal-Dec 13th



We have a fun challenge for you today.. We know were all busy with shopping and getting ready to enjoy the holidays with our family and friends, but to stay sane, we know you have to find a little crafty time in there as well..LOL
so, why not join us for this weeks Die Cut challenge and it's to add an ORNAMENT to your project...
but before we show you ours, we have some wonderfully talented ladies that have joined out Die cut team and we'd like you to get to know them a little better:

Please welcome our new DT members:
Hello everyone! My name is Ganna Gruden. I am a crafter from Ukraine. I am a happy mother of my little bird and lovely wife. I am so busy woman and if I have free time, I spend it making something by my  hands. I adore working with die cuts and I love making cards! With one set of die cuts I can make several cards in completely different styles. Also some milk chocolat,  my photocamera and may be early morning fishing make me happy! I am thrilled to be a part of the SOUS Design Team and I hope to inspire you to make wonderful creations!




Hi I'm Helen G, born and raised in Indonesia. I've been living in Ohio since 2008, after I got married to my cool hubby :)
We are blessed with 2 daughters, Sweet Pea (almost 5) and Doodle Bug (14 months).
I love coffee, ethnic food, good movies and books, music, traveling, cross-stitching, and making some DIY crafts.
In 2008 I made a scrap-journaling book with pictures and journaling, later I found out that what is called as scrapbooking. In 2009, I started creating 12x12 layouts after our first baby was born. Then I was introduced to Digital Scrapbooking in 2010. Love scrapping both ways!
My hubby got me a BIG SURPRISE a month after our second baby was born in 2012... he got me a Silhouette Cameo! Since then I cannot making layouts, or making cards, or even creating anything without it.



Hello everyone ! My name is Mayra Duran-Hernandez , and I am and avid
scrapbooker , card maker and all around paper craft lover . I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have three amazing , energetic boys ! I love creating projects and I hope you can see the love I make each one with!
Very happy to be part of this wonderful group of designers . Hope you join in on our funand creative challenges, I look forward to seeing what everyone creates!
My name is Melinda (Melin) Beltran and I love all things paper crafting. I am still a scrapbooker at heart and have been doing that for over 12 years now. I love using die cuts and paper piecing to create fun and cute layouts as well as shabby chic/vintage style layouts. Creating Cards and small gifts have also become a favorite, creative past time. I hope my projects will inspire you to craft and create too! You can visit me any time on my blog, MyPaperCrafting.com


Hello all, I'm Monica Lowrance from Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. I have a wonderful 15 year old son and our pug George. I've been scrapbooking/crafting for many years now. I love how this hobby has grown and taken on a life of its own. I love to explore with a variety of mediums. I am so thrilled to be a part of this amazing team. Thank you for having me and look forward to creating with you all.

I am Vivian Lake and I was a DT member for SOUS last year. I have missed the challenges and the opportunity to think outside the box. I look forward to the next 6 months and hope my unique style can inspire other scrapbookers with their projects. My favorite thing to play with is die cuts and that's why I love being on this team!


Now that you've met our new team members and we also have some of our existing girls that wanted to hang out with us for another 6 months :)  We have lots of amazing projects to share with you... Lets get to the goodies shall we:

Waiting for Xmas
Nanné Harry

Handmade Is Best
Christmas
Sil Store: ornament shape, mittens and banner


Merry Christmas
Joys of the Season


Ornament Tag
Silhouette



Seasons Greetings
Cricut - Art Philosophy



Dear Santa
SVG - MissKateCuttables



Merry Christmas
Silhouette - Lori Whitlock


Merry Christmas
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Impression Obsession



Merry Christmas
Memory Box Dies - Snowflake Ornament



Paper Strip Ornament
Holly Hudspeth
Ornament and Box Cut Files:  The Cutting Cafe



 Shadow box Ornament
Cricut Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland



Christmas Tree Layout
Cricut Christmas Cartridge , Winter Woodland



Snowman Love
Cutting File: Lori Whitlock, Always in My Heart font



Easy "Artichoke" Ornaments
Cricut Artiste Cartridge



Breast Caner Ornament.  
Misty 
DailyScrapper   Silhouette Cameo



Season's Greetings Card
SVG-PaperCraftingWorld.com

Those are some AMAZING projects from our Die cut team.. 

and for our top3 from the Sketch challenge of Nov22nd.. We only had two participants for our sketch challange and they were so cute, both of them...

1 Scrap Happy Momma

Kim Butterworth

Please email Nanne (nannescreations@hotmail.com) and she will email you our top3 button..

Well scrappers and card makers.. That's our first die cut challenge for the month of December..
Till next time..
We hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend

6 comments:

  1. Great job team! I cannot wait to see our entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations , both layouts are lovely !!! Great projects everyone , I am so inspired !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love all your projects, ladies! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful projects!!! LOVE seeing all the pretty ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing projects ladies and so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, spectacular creations by the team! Thanks for the challenge and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..