Friday, December 5, 2014

Original Sketch reveal and we've made some changes :)

Welcome to the first sketch challenge of December..

We here at S.O.U.S are going to change things up a bit with our challenges from now on..
Every Friday we will be posting a new challenge as before,  but our design team members for that  challenge team will be sharing their projects for that weeks challenge every day.
meaning, all of our DT members have been assigned a day to post their projects, 
So, this will give you lots of reasons to stop by every single day for a little inspiration..

To start off our December challenges, we have a sketch for you this week:

The sketch was designed by Me, Nanné and I will be hosting this months challenges..
I'm going to share with you my take on today's sketch and here it is:

We had our first snow arrive last week and I had to take some photos while on break at work :)
The colors are a bit off of this layout.. We have winter and taking photos outside just isn't an option any longer, and inside photos just don't photograph nicely :)

Here's some close ups and details:
added a heart flourish and with some snow flakes on it..
little drops of baby blue stickles for added details..

Added some Diamond stickles to the white of the hat..

my mittens and scarf.. winter essentials..LOL

and finally my title.. 
I cut this using my Cricut and the Winter Woodland cartridge..

and their ya have my take on our sketch..

Now, for our top 3 from the Nov 7th die cut challenge:


Cheryl


Barb


Maureen

Congratulations ladies and thank you for playing along with us..
grab the top3 badge from the side bar for your blogs :)

Now you have two weeks to play with our sketch challenge and you can always find a direct link to this post on the side bar of the blog and the Inlinkz will be open for submits for the next 2 weeks, till we post our second sketch on the 19th of December..
Now, come back tomorrow and check out Carole Wrights take on today's sketch..
Till next time..
Scrap happens :)
Hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Great reveal Nannna. Your layout and sketch are beautiful. I can not wait to see the DT takes. Thanks for making this blog such a fun place to hang. I love the variety of challenges that you post every month.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see I'm in the top 3. Great reveals on this sketch today. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and wonderful layout! Thanks so much for the challenge! I can't wait to see the design team projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page my friend!
    It's a wonderful and warm winter creation!
    Excited to see what each of our ladies create daily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout love how you used that hat on the top of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, such a great use of the die cuts! You embellish SO well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for selecting me as one of the top three. I love your blog!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..