Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20 Die Cut Challenge, In The Garden


My goodness people! We have hit Spring!
Can you believe it!
Well, maybe not for those with snow on the ground still.
But we have been feeling the season change 
here in California, that's for sure!
Well to start off the warmer days vibe
let me share with you our newest 
Die Cut Challenge

In The Garden

If you didn't catch it before. We have changed our Die Cut Challenge rules
and ALL projects will count...as long as there is "some" die cutting
on your project. For example, this challenge...you have a stamped image
of a garden but use a die cut fence. Then you are good!
Please let us know what die cut you've used so we know
what we are checking out! Thanks!
Now onto my layout! 



Finally scrapped an occasion from last year when my younger
sister was getting married. This was the most lovely bridal shower
I had ever attended. My other sister hosted it in her darling backyard
and had it decorated so so cute! Here's the then bride to be
and my daughter Jordan, the other picture is my niece. Cute auntie
and nieces picture for sure! 

I layered so many goodies on this page. Including lots of die cut and matching
stamps from Papertrey Ink. Took forever but this page was worth it!

Thanks for visiting today, Leah
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Leah! My favorite part is the die cut wreath at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. I like how your embellishments match the colors in the photos.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..