Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Valley of the Temples


Good morning friends: it's Eli from Scrap-colors. Today I show you the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I have no other words to define it. Warm colors, steeped in magic, absolute silence. It seems to go back in time.
We could not but make us a photo together in a place so!
And here we are, we three women of the family, in one of the rare photos all together. A little untrimmed for hot but happy.
The sketch is that by Leah, you can find HERE. I liked very much and I wanted to use a different style but this image came to my hand and then I decided for the classic.


I worked the background with a stamp Florilèges, repeated along the length. The same brand the other stamps (written and tickets). The papers instead are by Carta Bella to which I added some old scraps.


I also reused the circles forward by edge processing to which I added sequins and drops Glimmer Glaze.

 Finally, just some wood embellishments that were fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..