Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fly High

Hello! I'm Vivian and today I'm showing you my version of this week's die cut challenge - clear skies. Just think anything up above such as clouds, planes, balloons, birds, etc etc.

Me . . . I took the smor-ga-board approach. Little of this and a little of that . . . and I had a boy layout!!!

The layout is about my son and his daddy building him a backyard zip line when he was four. The zip line was a huge hit at his 5th birthday party. All the kids flew across the yard one after another leaving us with a bunch of tired, dirty and happy children.

The title I got from the online Silhouette store. Most everything else is from October Afternoon's Rocket Age and Sidewalk collection from 2011.


I had to force myself to stop adding layers!!!

The ribbon is from a BoBunny's long ago collection.

I don't know why, but I do really like using Kraft paper mildly
distressed as my background for a lot of boy layouts.
Supplies are listed on my personal blog.

3 comments:

  1. Totally fun! Great photos and super fun design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun boy layout.. love all of your little details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi wow fun indeed, i love the movement you have created x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..