Monday, April 20, 2015

Fun is Ahead!

Hi there, it's Tracey here to show you what I have created for the industrial die cut challenge. 
I love this type writer from suburbia cricut cartridge........using a typewriter font I printed out the details about my photos.  Celebrations cartridge was used to  cut the balloons out of watercolor paper, I then sprayed them with color shine. These photos were taken a year ago, how time flies! On Sunday we will be celebrating Tori's 19th birthday. 


hope you can join us for this fun challenge.......happy creating!
  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!!! Love the typewriter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun layout. Pretty color combo and love that typewrite a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..