Saturday, May 30, 2015

Die Cut Challenge - Arrows

Hi and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches. This is Julie here from Cards By Cricut. Today I have my project for the Die Cut Challenge - Arrows. This was such a neat idea and I will have to admit I did not have any idea what I was going to do. I first thought of a card but nothing came to mind. Then I thought of a layout and I knew I had this really cute picture of my new niece Elise. So I decided to do a layout with it and have some arrows on the page. I got onto Cricut Design Space and found some arrows I really liked and it developed from there.
I used paper from both a DCWV Little Miss paper pack and Stampin' Up! I also used ephemera from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection. This is such a beautiful collection with all the pink, yellow, and taupe. I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the arrows and I used some Stampin' Up! Sizzix Thinlit Dies for the "Happy You" title. I haven't thought of what to say yet that is why it is still empty in the journal area.
     Thank you so much for coming to SOUS and we really hope you stay awhile and check out some of the amazing projects that the Design Team has done. Now get your supplies out and join us for this Die Cut Challenge - Arrows. Just use the Mister Linky on the side to upload your project. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..