Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mother's and Daughters layout

Hi Ladies.. 
I'ts Nanné here today to share my take on this weeks die cut challenge: Mother
I decided to create a fun layout using lots of die cuts that my mom and I love, we also got our hair done last weekend and thought to add those photos onto this layout as soon as I get them developed :)
Here is what I created:


I used lots of fun die cuts from "Forever Young" Cricut cartridge and some I cut with my Cameo.. (best of both worlds)..



How about a few close ups:






and theirs my take on this weeks DC challenge..
Remember, you have two weeks to submit to this challenge..

Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..